Are you a Lawyer, Law-Academic or Law-Student/Graduate passionate about #humanrights?
Gender Links, Young Queer Alliance and A.I.L.E.S. need your competencies to support our organisations and beneficiaries to ensure access to Gender Justice on a voluntary/pro-bono basis of 3-hrs per month for the next 3-5 years.
Gender Justice includes rights of women and girls victims of gender-based discrimination and gender-based violence, sex workers, individuals of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities and HIV-positive persons.
Your Services will include but not limited to:
- Representing clients at courts
- Giving legal advice to clients and the organisations
- Helping in preparing reports
- Providing analytical and critical insight on local, regional and international legislations and conventions
- Helping in strategic litigation
Interested persons are requested to drop us a line at email@example.com. There is no deadline for interested persons.
YQA is an equal opportunities organisation and does not discriminate on the basis of one’s age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical condition, religious or cultural beliefs, ethnicity, marital status, etc.